Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Update to myself.. hah

2011..... Why hello....

2010.... wasn't so great academic wise.. ^^;; so goodbye..

I have good news!! After so much depression/anxiety from school!!! I decided to change my major FINALLY. To something that actually interests me. I originally was going for General Science with Physicians assistant option. Stuff is hard!! And I really didn't like my advisor... she was not so nice... After an advisor meeting with her, came out super depressed about myself. Change to undeclared winter term.. Loved that advisor oh my gosh.. advisor meeting with her I came out quite happy... Then *drum rolls* tada!! you're looking at an applied arts student!! going for graphic design option~...

It sounds quite scary, because graphic design is really really(x9999) hard to get into they only accept.. I believe 20 stupids out of the 40 that signed up for the portfolio review class. And if you don't get accepted you have to try again NEXT FALL... :| That's the only scary thing... I mean If I don't get it junior year... then I have to try senior year which means I might need to do 1 more year of college. To me. I don't mind but my parents really don't want that.. Since they were apprehensive about me changing to an art degree in the first place.

They told me that I should do something that interests me. Well here it is.. Scary as hell.. Ah late for class... *skips out*


No comments:

Post a Comment