Saturday, September 26, 2009

Moved in!!

I officially moved in.

It was tough getting it. Since there was a football game going on. A lot of supporters, everybody was wearing some form of black or orange. I felt left out. I'll probably buy some school gear later.

My parents were really serious, and repeating things that they told me before. They're just worried. While moving my things in my parents were getting on my nerves a bit. But when they left, I almost cried. :[ I'm a bit homesick but that's just the norm, wait until school starts then I wouldn't even think about it. Studying left to right. It's going to be so weird adjusting to college life. 1 hour of class = 2 hours of study. Daaammmn. It's going to be interetsing from here on out!

Danng! It gets cold in dorm rooms haha. I closed my window but it seems like it's still open. I'm gonna go on an adventure on campus tomorrow. Going to go to look for my classes. :\ Don't want to be lost on monday. That won't be good. AND I have to wake up around 6!!

How fun!! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment